Wealth and Investment Management
Startups are applying financial technologies to wealth management, making existing services more efficient, and providing new insights to both institutional and retail investors.
We’ll be joined by Lawrence Johnson, head of FinTech engagement at Morningstar, to hear about the state of the art wealth and investment management tools and learn about some new firms. Stefania Di Bartolomeo, founder at Physis Investment, will give a demo of her firm’s platform for reporting on sustainable investments.
Register for the Chicago Payments Forum monthly meetup 4:30-6:00 pm CDT on Wed. September 8 for an engaging conversation on new wealth and investment management tools.
We look forward to seeing you!
If you are interested in presenting, contact Collin Canright at 312-281-6262.
Save the dates for future events (topics are tentative):
October 6 – Stablecoins and Digital Asset Regulation
November 3 – Fall Conference Trends Review
December 8 – FinTech Funding and 2022 Predictions
If you have ideas for speakers or themes, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 01-06-2021 | A Conversation on Covid-19 and Payments
- 02-03-2021| Digital Assets 2021: Bitcoin and Beyond
- 12-09-2020 | The State of Faster Payments in the U.S. 2020 (Beth Horowitz Steel)
- 11-11-2020 | Self Regulation of Digital Assets and Cryptocurrencies (Tony Pettipice and Gabriella Kusz)
- 10-07-2020 | International Payments and Digital Currency Trends (Chicago Fed Payments Symposium Wrap Up)
- 09-09-2020 | Payments Trends 2020 (Peter Tapling)
- 08-05-2020 | Digital Assets in Banking (Arijit Das and Jay Schulman)
- 07-08-2020 | Cannabis Payments and Banking (Beth Horowitz Steel, Mike Fourcher, and Daniel Muller)
- 06-03-2020 | Payments in a Pandemic, 1st Virtual Meet Up
- 02-18-2020 | Winter 2020 Meet Up
- 12-17-2019 | Chicago Payments Forum Holiday Meet Up
- 09-04-2019 | Fall 2019 Meet Up
- 06-05-2019 | Summer 2019 Meet Up
- 02-20-2019 | Chicago Payments Influencers 2019: Winter
Meet Up and Demos (Finance Fuel, Rippleshot, and SpringLabs). Sponsored by Rippleshot.
- 12-19-2018 | Holiday Meet Up
- 10-10-2018 | The Faster Payments Future: Fall Meet Up
and Demos (Aeropay and Digital Mint). Sponsored by Neal, Gerber & Eisenberg.
- 08-01-2018 | Summer 2018 Meet Up
- 03-21-2018 | Spring 2018 Meet Up
- 12-06-2017 | The State of Payments 2018 (Collin Canright, Brian Meek, Chan Tran, Conrad Sheehan). Sponsored by Accenture.
- 08-30-2017 | Mobile Payments: Looking Back, Looking Forward (Kandie Alter and Collin Canright).
Our thanks to the people who have spoken at Chicago Payments Forum meetings.
Kandie Alter | Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago
Collin Canright | Canright Communications
Arijit Das | Northern Trust Corporation
Mike Fourcher | Grown In
Marc Grens | DigitalMint
Gabriella Kusz | Global Digital Asset & Cryptocurrency Assn.
Brian Meek | Holden Richardson
Daniel Muller | AeroPay
Alex Newmann | Finance Fuel
Beth Horowitz Steel | Glenbrook Partners
Peter Tapling | PTap Advisory
Tony Pettipiece | GRIP Investments
Jay Schulman | RSM
Conrad Sheehan | Accenture
Jonathan Solomon | DigitalMint
Canh Tran | Rippleshot